Our physicians take the stress and fear out of obtaining a medical cannabis recommendation and photo ID card. Your well-being is our primary concern. You’ll be impressed with the courteous service, comfortable surroundings and highly trained professional physicians at our clinic.
Most of our patients either come to us through referrals or from their personal primary care phsyicians. Upon medical review and approval by the doctor of an illness, disease or physical ailment for which cannabis may provide benefit, you will be issued a recommendation letter that maybe used to obtain cannabis at a dispensary or to show to law enforcement agents, if necessary.
Marijuana has been used for centuries by doctors all over the world. Some conditions for which marijuana was formerly a common treatment, such as simple pain relief, are now treatable by other more effective medications. In other cases, marijuana, alone or in combination with other drugs, remains an effective treatment.
- Nausea reduction in cancer and AIDS patients. The most common medical application of marijuana is for the reduction of extreme nausea caused by cancer chemotherapy and AIDS treatment. Patients facing such treatments often find that just a small amount of marijuana - whether inhaled, baked into foods or consumed in liquids - can immediately quell nausea or even prevent its onset. Several scientific studies in the late 1970s and early 1980s showed marijuana's value for reducing cancer patients' nausea.
- Increasing appetite. Marijuana also reportedly increases appetite for patients with nausea or other conditions, permitting more normal food intake and preventing dangerous weight loss. This is particularly important to patients with AIDS "wasting syndrome."
- Reducing eye pressure in glaucoma patients. Glaucoma is a progressive disease of the eye which can lead to blindness. It results from a buildup of pressure within the eye. Marijuana reduces the pressure within the eye, holding off some of the damage.
- Controlling muscle spasms, seizures and chronic muscular pain. Marijuana is also used medically by patients with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, spinal cord injuries and other conditions which are characterized by muscle spasticity, seizures and severe chronic pain.
- Anxiety disorder is a common illness affecting a large portion of the public. Anxiety disorder is a condition with symptoms such as excessive worrying, panic attacks, inability to concentrate, fatigue, irritability.
- Depression is a medical illness that can lead to a variety of emotional as well as physical problems. It is a chronic condition that often requires long-term treatment. Mood disorders such as major depression, dysthymic disorder, and bipolar disorder affect approximately 21 million Americans.
- Chronic neck and back pain are conditions which plague our society. Traditional drug therapy is ineffective in most cases and may cause further irreversible damage in the patient. If you would like to see how medical use of cannabis may help with your condition call us for an appointment.
Migraine Headaches can be
extremely painful and debilitating. Severe headaches, nausea, inability
to concentrate, inability to tolerate light, difficulty with vision are
just a few symptoms. Cannabis was used for many years to treat Migraines
but recently has been ignored by society. Instead more drugs are
offered as treatment, which may cause further irreversible liver damage,
kidney damage, and gastro-intestinal damage just to mention a few.